The Trade Ally Advantage
The PECO Trade Ally network includes a diverse group of recognized service providers—distributors, manufacturers, installation contractors, engineers and project management professionals—committed to delivering energy savings for their customers.
As a Trade Ally, you’re equipped to bring additional value to customers by way of PECO financial incentives. Customers often roll the savings over into more projects, positioning you to build customer loyalty through improved service offerings.
Trade Allies have access to PECO resources and insights to help make the entire commercial customer sales cycle—from initial pitch through project execution—seamless and packed with added value.
- A PECO outreach representative is available to assist in identifying project opportunities for your customers and to inform you of new program tools, resources and offers.
- Professionally designed promotional collateral, branded with your company’s name and logo, helps enhance your marketing efforts.
- Exclusive in-person and online training helps you better understand PECO solutions, systems and tools. You’ll learn how to accurately process incentive applications, refine sales pitches and boost your company’s marketing efforts.
Tools & Resources
PECO offers a variety of digital tools—giving both you and your customers access to critical information whenever you need it.
- Customers use the Trade Ally Lookup Tool to search by geography and service type. The more you participate, the higher you rank in customer search results.
- The PECO Learning Center provides Trade Allies with access to resources and training on energy-saving measures, key customer segments, sales, case studies, financing sources and more. Plus, its easy-to-use format enables you to save and return to your training at any time.
- The Online Application Center makes applying for project incentives simple. Access project information for all of your customers in one place with a single login. Start, stop and continue where you left off at any time, and check on your application’s status.
- PECO Building Assessment Report provides customers with an easy-to-digest summary of their annual energy use and costs so they can see for themselves when usage spikes. Even better, they can see how energy efficiency upgrades would generate savings. Building Assessment Reports are available to Trade Allies with signed customer authorization.
Be the first to know when PECO offers special rewards and recognition for service providers—and use it to your advantage to close more sales.
- Trade Ally Bonus Rewards: PECO periodically announces rewards for Trade Allies. Be on the lookout—these special bonuses are offered only for a limited time.
- Annual Recognition: Earn awards throughout the year for participating in training and submitting customer project applications. Your participation throughout the year could also earn you special awards at the annual Trade Ally recognition ceremony. There are many ways to participate and multiple categories in which to win.
- Quarterly Performance Metrics: See your program performance in one user-friendly snapshot. Trade Allies also can use the report to compare your performance to past years and better understand the added value you’re providing to customers.
Become a Trade Ally
Follow these four simple steps:
- Complete a Trade Ally application, including details on your services, licenses and at least three references.
- Attend a Trade Ally training, offered bimonthly in person or online.
- Submit at least one project incentive application on behalf of a PECO commercial customer.
- Complete these steps every year to remain in good standing as a recognized Trade Ally.